We specialize in small-business website development.
The first step in our development process is to work closely with our client(s) to determine exactly what they want from a small business website. We will discuss things like:
- Who are your target customers?
- How do your customers tend to find out about you?
- Do you want a website in order to attract new customers, or serve existing customers? Or both?
- Do you already have a strong referral system in place, and need a compelling website that will convince potential customers to contact you?
- Are you hoping to reach new customers by showing up on search engines?
- Do you have a website, but can't update it - and would like to be able to?
- What sort of features (photo gallery, online sales, event registration, product catalog...) do you want?
- When do you want the website, and how much do you want to spend?
All of these things, and more, will play a role in determining the website that will best meet your needs AND your budget.
With these decisions in place, we can create a written specification of your website requirements, ensuring that your expectations will be met - or exceeded - when the website is complete. At Ready?Aim.Succeed! the project isn't finished until the customer is satisfied!
Our quality guarantee:
All websites developed by Ready?Aim.Succeed! Web Development are guaranteed to be standards-compliant. We verify stylesheets and html against current web standards, and test each page against current versions of all major browsers.
Contact us to find out more, and to get a free quote customized to your business needs. Satisfaction guaranteed!