We specialize in small-business website development.
The first step in our development process is to work closely with our client(s) to determine exactly what they want from their business website. We will discuss things like:
- Who are your target customers?
- How do your customers tend to find out about you?
- Do you want a website in order to attract new customers, or serve existing customers? Or both?
- Do you already have a strong referral system in place, and need a compelling website that will convince potential customers to contact you?
- Are you hoping to reach new customers by showing up on search engines?
- Do you have a website, but can’t update it – and would like to be able to?
- What sort of features (photo gallery, online sales, event registration, product catalog, blog, …) do you want on your website?
- When do you want the website, and how much do you want to spend?
All of these things, and more, will play a role in determining the website that will best meet your needs AND your budget.
With these decisions in place, we can create a written specification of your website requirements, ensuring that your expectations will be met – or exceeded – when the website is complete. At Ready?Aim.Succeed! the project isn’t finished until the customer is satisfied!
Our quality guarantee:
All websites developed by Ready?Aim.Succeed! Web Development are guaranteed to be standards-compliant. We verify stylesheets and html against current web standards, and test each page against current versions of all major browsers.
Contact us to find out more, and to get a free quote customized to your business needs. Satisfaction guaranteed!